CHRISTMAS ANGELS ON HIGH

Christmas Angels On High.  I came downstairs a few days ago and found these Christmas Angles hanging in the window suspended with fishing line.  Husband surprised me and I wanted to share.  I did a silver and gold Christmas tree theme this year so most of our regular ornaments haven't even been taken out of storage.  This means he hunted down the Christmas Angels in one of our many ornament boxes.  So you can understand why I was so tickled.

I can't for the life of me tie a knot with fishing line unless someone sits right next to me and shows me step by step.

We took some fun photos of the angels to share from different angles. I climbed up on a step stool to take photos of the Christmas Angels and hubby took a few for me too.  This is the garden window above the kitchen sink.

Christmas Angels On High - Christmas Decorating Home Tour~ Christmas Angels On High ~

Angels On High in the window

Christmas Angels The Christmas Angels look like they're guarding the kitchen from this angle.

Christmas Angel with horn

Angel ornament with horn

Christmas Angels

Angel ornament and brass DuckMeet Mr. Duck who I have had since we got married.  He is my handy helper to hold the dish towel.

Christmas Angel with Harp

Silver and Gold Christmas Presents

Presents under the treeI got a few presents wrapped and nestled under the tree.

Lighted Silver Reindeer We added this sweet little Reindeer next to the tree.  I think he needs some snow underfoot.

Poppyseed Coffee CakeChristmas baking included a special request for this family recipe of Poppy Seed Coffeecake…

Christmas Dinnerwarethat I will serve on my favorite Christmas plates.

3 bottles of ChampaignChampagne bottles got dressed up for the holidays.

Christmas cardsOur Christmas cards land in the Snowman box that is the largest size of those fun stacked boxes that have endless little boxes inside.

Christmas ornamentsTwo of my favorite ornaments are these two small pine cones that nestle a bunny and fox.  I found them at a thrift store years ago and couldn't resist.  They are hanging out on my little portable wine rack.

Three Reindeer candleI love the look of candles, but rarely light them except for on Holidays.  Three Reindeer are ready for Christmas dinner.

Little Christmas AngelsLittle Christmas Angles blowing kisses.

Christmas mittensChristmas mittens ornament hang unpretentiously on a hook.

Christmas decoratingMade a Christmas gathering in front of a mirror to make things glow.  Filled a jar with sparkle snow and turned it upside down.  A gold Christmas Angel tree topper sits next to the brass lamp.

Christmas Wreath CenterpieceI made a centerpiece for the table by using a red vase.  I put a large green candle inside the vase that is sitting on an upside down coaster to make it taller.  I circled it with a bright green wreath that normally hangs on the wall. It was screaming for evergreens.  Yesterday we cut some branches from our trees, snipped them to fit the wreath and secured them with ties.

Christmas Wreath Centerpiece with AnglesAdded three Christmas Angels to adore the wreath.

Christmas Wreath Centerpiece Angels and Pine ConesI forgot that in the fall I gathered some pine cones.  It was so easy to dot the wreath with small and large pine cones.

Happy Holidays

I have more baking to do, presents to wrap, and tomorrow I want to dash out and get Christmas pie.  Are you ready for Christmas yet?